If you want to buy a sleeping bag online but you don’t know what type of bag will best fit your needs or which is the most versatile backpacking sleeping bag available on the market, then you’ve come to the right place. Truth is, very few blogs will provide you with honest reviews and reliable feedback.
We tested 5 of the top rated sleeping bags in six different categories that we believe make the difference, if you are deciding to buy the best camping sleeping bags or the most ultralight bags without spending exorbitant amounts of money: warmth, weight, comfort, features, versatility and last but not least, price.
Since you are reading this article, you certainly are someone who researches a product before making a buy. You really don’t want to purchase just any bag, you want a versatile model, that is meant to be used in a wide range of conditions, is very lightweight, made out of expensive fabrics and be the best bag for the money. So, now that you know you would like to have one of the best sleeping bags, yet affordable, reasonably lightweight and compressible bag, it’s time for you to take a better look at what I consider the Top 5 Best Selling Sleeping Bags.
For outstanding three-season performance anywhere from the desert to the Pacific Northwest, check out the Ignite Down 20°. Insulated with 600-fill DriDown, this bag combines all the benefits of down -high compressibility, superior warmth, and light weight- with unmatched performance in the presence of humidity, condensation, and sweat.
The Ignite DriDown(tm) 20o will keep you warm with lots of key features. The box baffle construction with ground-level side seams and differential cut maximizes warmth and eliminates cold spots while the top draft collar and zipper draft tube with anti-snag design will keep the cold air out of the bag. The efficient, form fitting hood is warm and comfortable and the Fatman and Ribbon(tm) draw cords, with captured cord lock for one-handed adjustment, makes it easy to adjust.
The bag is also easy to get in and out of with the 58″ dual-slider locking zipper. Also includes internal liner loops, sleeping pad security loops to keep you on your pad (straps sold separately), hanging loops, and a stuff sack.
DriDown(tm) – What Is It? Simply put, DriDown represents the evolution of down insulation. Regular down is treated with a molecular level polymer to create a hydrophobic finish on each individual down plume. This finish allows DriDown to stay dry longer, loft better, and dry faster than untreated down, keeping you warmer in any environment.
EN Tested: At the most basic level, the EN (European Norm) Test helps Kelty understand how much insulation is required to keep a person warm and comfortable through the night. The EN Test enables Kelty to confirm what temperature an average man will sleep comfortably and what temperature a woman will sleep comfortably in the tested bags. Ratings are based on the user wearing long underwear, socks and a hat, and sleeping on a 1″ thick pad. . Shell Material: 30D Nylon Rip stop. Liner Material: 50D Polyester Micro Pongee .
- Temp Rating : 20ºF | -7ºC / EN Lower Limit: 21ºF | -6ºC / EN Comfort Limit: 32ºF / -0ºC
- Insulation : 600 Fill-Power DriDown
- Regular Weight: 2 lb. 12oz (1.23kg) / Long Weight: 2lb 15oz (1.32kg) / Women’s: 2lb 11oz (1.2kg)
- Regular Fits to 6′ / Long Fits to 6’6″ / Women’s: 5’8″
- Shape: Mummy Bag
Buying it from here it is at least $63.51 cheaper than at local stores. You can save up to 25% on this versatile bag. Highly recommended!
Tired of squeezing into a too-small sleeping bag? This oversized TETON Sports bag is longer than a twin size bed and only one inch narrower, meaning even the most active sleeper has room to stretch.
Weighing only 7 pounds, the Celsius XXL -18°C/0°F sleeping bag offers both comfort and warmth, utilizing SuperLoft Elite 4-channel hollow fiber insulation and offset stitching. Bag comes with the bells and whistles of a more expensive bag: shoulder and zipper baffles, adjustable mummy hood, and interior storage pocket for keys, wallet or watch. Sturdy stuff sack has drawstring, straps and compression buckles.
Bigger campers, or simply those who like a bit more room in their bag at night, will appreciate the TETON Celsius XXL, an oversized sleeping bag rated to zero degrees Fahrenheit. The bag is filled with warmth-trapping SuperLoft Elite four-channel hollow fiber insulation, and two bags can zip together for cozy couples to stay even warmer at night. Cushioning around the zipper and shoulder opening keep drafts out, and staggered seams distribute fill evenly and reduce compression to eliminate chilly spots. A warm, inviting flannel lining retains body heat, while a snag-free, self-repairing zipper opens top or bottom for adjustable ventilation.
- Oversized sleeping bag designed to fit one person comfortably or two people snugly
- Attaches to second bag via left and right side zippers
- Soft cotton flannel liner with SuperLoft Elite hollow fiber insulation for warmth
- Internal storage pocket for keys, wallet, and other valuables
- Adjustable mummy hood
- Double-layer construction entire width and length of bag increases warmth and durability
- Sturdy taffeta shell stands up to years of use
- Sturdy snag-free, two-way zippers with metal pulls
- Full-length zipper baffle reduces drafts
- Curved hood keeps head or pillow off the ground
- Oxford compression sack with drawstring closure
A loaded 0° mummy bag at an unheard of price. The Coleman North Rim 0 Degree Sleeping Bag has all the features you’d expect from a technical sleeping bag.
Double batt, offset quilt construction eliminates potential cold spots. Semi sculpted hood surrounds head with warmth. Insulated chest baffle holds heat in the body of the bag. Box foot silhouette fives feet extra wiggle room. Full length, insulated draft tube locks out chilly drafts. 2-way zipper for maximum ventilation. Stuff sack included .5 year limited warranty. Commercial machine washable.
- 100% Polyester with fill 100% Polyester
- Mummy bag measures 32″x82″; fits most people up to 6’2″
- 60 ounces of Coletherm insulation keeps you comfortable down to 15º F
- Diamond ripstop polyester cover with polyester liner
- Coleman’s ComfortSmart Technology ensures a comfortable, durable, high-quality sleeping bag
- Stuff sack storage
Ever been cold while out camping, but don’t want a bulky heavy sleeping bag? This down sleeping bag is your answer! It’s warm, ultralight down filling and ability to compress make it the perfect bag for camping/backpacking. It’s down filling is 500 fill power allowing it to compress down to fit into your backpack and then loft back up for amazing warmth! It has two separate draw strings which snug up around your face and shoulders keeping the cold air from leaking in. The reinforced zipper and material around the zipper make it ready to stand the test of time. The bag also has a small inner pouch for carrying items like phones.
Down sleeping bags are the right choice for you if you value getting the most warmth out of the least amount of weight. However, you do need to take care of a down sleeping bag a little differently. You need to make sure to air your bag out after a night of sleep and try to store it uncompressed. Taking steps like these are important to the life of your bag. Buy now to get FREE instructions on how to care for your down sleeping bag!
- 80 x 30 in. Exterior Dimensions
- 75 x 27 in.(6’3″x2’3″) Interior Dimensions
- Nylon Shell Helps Keep Moisture Out
- 500 Fill Power Down Filling
- Compression Sack Included (compresses down to 7×8 inches)
- Hanging Hooks
- Double Draw String Designed To Keep Warmth Included
- Velcro Zipper Cover
- Heavy Duty Zipper
- Reinforced Material Around Zippers
- Inside Cell Phone Pocket
- Free Down Sleeping Bag Care Guide
Don’t spend over $200 on comparable sleeping bags. We do everything we can to eliminate excess costs, fees and middlemen to get you the same great products at a large discount!
Click Here To Get Yours Now!
The Tracker +5º Fahrenheit UltraLight sleeping bag with body mapping uses innovative PolarLite insulation that keeps you warm even though entire bag is thin and light.
3-piece no gap hood pulls in perfectly around your face. Bag shapes to body lines and has a vaulted foot-box with an extra layer of fill to keep feet toasty, even in freezing weather. Zippers inside and outside of bag for easy closure. 87 x 34 inches (at widest point) provides more shoulder and leg room. Weighs 4.1 pounds.
- Longer and wider 87″ x 34″ x 22″ size fits larger frames
- Body mapping with warmer valuted foot-box provides added warmth and comfort for toes even in frozen conditions
- Interior pocket zips to safely hold electronics or wallet
- Full-length zipper baffle reduces drafts
- Diamond ripstop shell is water-resistant and won’t tear even if you snag or puncture it
- Rated for cold temperatures
- 3-piece mummy hood keeps head or pillow off the ground and contours face perfectly-keeps out cold air
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
You can buy online all these versatile and lightweight sleeping bags much cheaper than from the local stores. Click on the Discount Link and save up to 50% on these amazing camping products!